In order to ensure the highest level of safety for our guests and our staff, we have made changes to a number of our procedures. The main ones relating to your stay can be read below.
Arrival & Check-In
- If you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature, a new and persistent cough, or loss or taste and smell), then please contact us to postpone your stay.
- In the case of a late cancellation (within 48 hours before arrival) due to COVID-19 reasons, we will still take full payment for the reservation on the date of original arrival, but this will be carried over to the rescheduled stay (which must be before the end of 2021). Evidence may be asked for to verify the cancellation reason.
- We’ll ask you what time you would like breakfast – in order to enhance guest flow and safety, we’ll be staggering these as much as possible
Bedrooms & Housekeeping
- For our full cleaning procedures, please see the separate link to the left
- Rooms are usually serviced daily (bed made, bathroom cleaned & consumables topped up)
- We’ll check with you if you’re happy for us to enter your room, or whether you’d prefer just a top-up of the consumables (eg. tea/coffee) left outside your room for you
- Please endeavour to adhere to your agreed breakfast time as much as possible
- Hand sanitiser is provided in the breakfast room
- Items that are usually on the buffet (eg. juices, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts) will be served to your individual table
Guest Lounge & Honesty Bar
- Our guest lounge will continue to be open 24h
- Guests are welcome to eat takeaway in the tables in the Guest Lounge – there are 3 tables which are a minimum of 1m apart.
- From August 2021, our usual check-out procedures have resumed. Please check-out through reception by 11am on the day of departure.